Ryan Bretag tagged me in the lastest meme doing the round, so here are 7 things you didn’t know about me:
- I’m a Cumbrian – I grew up in the Lake District, quite near to the infamous Sellafield nuclear power station – but I don’t glow in the dark!
- I’m an Evertonian – There weren’t many football teams in the Lakes so I ended up a Toffee and I have watched 25 years of poor football ever since!
- I have 3 cats – A little over the top.
- I’m nearly 30 – Which is a bit scary!
- I’m addicted to gadgets – See my MacBook post.
- I’m addicted to Football Manager, the football management sim has wasted many autumn/winter evenings since I was about 13 and every year since.
- I cycle to school – Shunning a car and braving the Mancunian weather saves me a fortune and gives me a bit of exercise each day too. (Once in a while the bike actually goes up a mountain too!)
So I’d better pass this on, looking at my Google Reader feed, the next 7 educators who were waiting in my feed and don’t seem to have done this are (scientific I know!):
Sol Lederman: http://wildaboutmath.com/
Angela Meiers: http://www.angelamaiers.com/
Neil Winton: http://nwinton.wordpress.com/
Don Ledingham: http://edubuzz.org/blogs/donsblog/
Richard Byrne: http://www.freetech4teachers.com/
Mr Higgins: http://www.mrhigginsblog.com/
John Pederson: http://www.ijohnpederson.com/
(EDIT: If you’ve already done this, or hate memes then apologies!!)